Want to enjoy the American Revolution as an assassin but afraid your rig can’t handle it? Here are the minimum requirements listed below. Please remember that Assassin’s Creed III will not run in Windows XP and a very special thanks to the folks at Kotaku for revealing the specs.
The Revolution for the PC will come later on Nov 20th in the US and Nov 23rd in Europe whereas their console counterparts have been set to be released on OCT 30th.
Minimum system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better
P.S: Remember you will get to play this game at MaGaCon on the consoles prior to the PC version’s arrivals. So if you’re in Malaysia at that time, head over to Publika, Solaris Dutamas on the 3rd-4th November 2012 to check out some Ubisoft Titles.
Latest posts by ziweny (see all)
- Modern Combat 5 Trailer Released! - June 7, 2013
- Lazada Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Raya Giveaway, Win A Mazda2! - May 31, 2013
- [Announcement] Samsung Galaxy S4 is Here in Malaysian Stores! - May 6, 2013