Yes, Malaysia’s fastest 4G mobile internet with voice, is bringing Maroon 5 to Malaysia! Rocker frontman Adam Levine and his band will be performing this 20 September at Shah Alam stadium. And guess what, Yes is giving back to loyal Yes subscribers by giving them a chance to redeem free Maroon 5 tickets. Details after the jump.
[ad#Google Adsense 336x280]
Since its launch in 2009, Yes has brought positive change to the world of mobile internet, bringing 4G speeds of up to 20Mbps to the masses, 10 times faster than 3G. It’s the first fully-converged 4G network with voice, supported by a suite of 4G devices – Huddle, Huddle XS, Eclipse, Zoom and Buzz, suited for different lifestyles and usage needs.
Bringing positive change has its rewards as the industry took notice – Yes was the Winner of the 2012 Most Innovative Service Provider of the Year at the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific ICT Awards and the ‘Broadband InfoVision Awards 2011’ under the ‘Best New Service’ category.
The unique thing about Yes is of course is that it’s SIM-free and comes with a unique Yes 018 number and Yes ID. With Yes ID, you can call and SMS at only 9 sen/min/SMS – both local and international. On top of that, the innovative Yes ID allows you to use one Yes ID to connect to multiple Yes devices and machines simultaneously!
I currently use an auto-renew Valuepack 68 with my Huddle and Huddle XS.
Some of the affordable Yes Plans available:
- Prepaid (Pay per use Yes plan or with greater savings with Valuepack 68 and 150)
- Postpaid plans (Super Postpaid 48, 69, 98, 168)
So back to the concert. Grammy Award-winning American pop band, Maroon 5 is back in Malaysia (they last came in April) for a whirlwind tour with special guests, The Cab! (www.youtube.com/TheCabVevo). There are two ways to grab free tickets courtesy of Yes.
All you need to do is to ‘Like’ Yes4G Facebook page and stay tuned from 1-10 Sept at 11am for daily tickets give way.
You can redeem free tickets at Yes.my! Fill in the online redemption form
- For new subscribers, just sign up for any Zoom, Huddle or Huddle XS Super168 Postpaid plan for 24 months to be eligible for 1 free M5 ticket
- For existing Prepaid Yes subscribers, reload RM300 to be eligible for 1 free M5 ticket
- For existing Postpaid Yes subscribers, to pre-pay RM300 to postpaid account to be eligible for 1 free M5 ticket.
I’m super chuffed that I’ve gotten my tickets via online redemption already, so be sure to redeem yours before 15 Sept 2012. (at posting time, Yes has announced that the redemption period has been extended).
Latest posts by Vernon Chan (see all)
- Sony Xperia Z3 set to debut at regional event in Singapore on 16 September - September 16, 2014
- iPhone 6 sells big – pushes 4 million units in 24 hours - September 15, 2014
- Singapore telcos reveal iPhone 6 plans - September 15, 2014