Hello, Nuffnang Blogopolis 2012! A blog-o-what, you say? Blogopolis is a conference put together by bloggers for bloggers. It’s a community event to gather Malaysia’s blogger community together to share, educate and learn. Blogopolis is organized by Nuffnang, Malaysia’s number one blogging network and supported by official broadband sponsors P1 with partners – Toshiba, Exabytes, MPH Bookstores, RedFM and Gua.com.my.
Blogopolis will be a day-long event covering nine different blogging masterclasses suitable for bloggers of all types of niches and experience. These masterclasses will help enhance bloggers’ blogging skills and knowledge. It will also be an opportunity to meet some of the biggest and most influential names in the Malaysian and regional blogosphere.
Some master-class tracks include:
- Sourcing and Content Generation
- Finding Yourself
- Building Your Brand
- Blog Design 101
- Blog Photography 101
- SEO and Analytics for Dummies
- Leveraging on Different Platforms
- Opportunities Gained Through Blogging
- The Malaysian Blogosphere
Some big names who will be making an appearance include Xiaxue, one of Singapore’s top bloggers; James Yeang @friedbeef of Google Malaysia, top Malay blogger Nara (beautifulnara.com), CEO of Malaysiakini.com Premesh Chandran, and Kenny Sia, just to name a few.
Details of Nuffnang Blogopolis 2012:
Date: 14 July 2012, Saturday
Time: 8.00am – 7.00pm
Venue: Concorde Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
This Saturday is going to be scorching. See ya there!
Latest posts by vernieman (see all)
- Acer Launches New Touch-centric Acer Aspire Series - May 24, 2013
- VMware Announces vCloud Hybrid Service Built on VMware vSphere - May 23, 2013
- Dell Debuts Smallest Tower and Most Powerful Rack Workstations in Malaysia - May 23, 2013