Are you a BlackBerry smartphone user? If you are, we have good news for you!
Say hello to the Stop Missing Out! Campaign, a contest open to all BlackBerry users new and existing alike. The Stop Missing Out! campaign is offering you the opportunity to spend a day with your favourite celebrity in one of seven exciting activities.
Fancy a movie with Jehan Miskin, how about a karaoke session with sweetheart songstress Liyana Fizi? Sports fan? How about an exciting futsal session with team Bunkface. Going shopping? Why not let Julie Woon tag along? Are you a foodie? How about trailing with Joe Lee for some awesome food? Like pampering yourself while having company? Megan Tan will be happy to join you. Love taking pictures? How about a glamorous photo shoot with the alluring Nur Fazura?
To be eligible for the contest, follow these three simple steps:
- Snap a photo of how you enjoy using your BlackBerry smartphone.
- (With yourself and your device in the picture, of course.)
- Choose the celebrity with whom you would like to spend the day with.
- Complete and submit the form on the official giveaway website (http://www.stopmissingout.com.my)
Don’t own a BlackBerry smartphone yet? Go get one! A BlackBerry smartphone has never been so affordable with the recent introduction of the BlackBerry Curve 9220!
As an added bonus, BlackBerry Curve 9220 owners will get five* entries to the Stop Missing Out! campaign, while BlackBerry 7 OS device will get two* entries. All other BlackBerry users (BlackBerry 6 OS and below) will be eligible for one* entry each.
The Stop Missing Out campaign is now live at and closes on 7 July 2012.
For more details please visit http://www.stopmissingout.com.my
Twitter hashtag: #StopMissingOut
Latest posts by vernieman (see all)
- Property Search Made Easy with PropertyPlus - May 22, 2013
- Samsung Embarks on GALAXY S4 Nationwide Tour - May 18, 2013
- Malaysian Intel ISEF 2013 Finalist Wins 2nd Award of the United Airlines Foundation - May 18, 2013